Currently, we have a 'cozy' apartment in Brooklyn and with all the options of things to add to a registry, it's mind blowing!
For those that would like to buy us a gift (first of all, thank you!). We had the fun of registering at Macys and Bloomindgales for a few things which would be lovely to have in our apartment.
Our list is not that large as there are so many wonderful items we would LOVE to have but simply do not have the space in our apartment therefore, at the top of our current wish list is helping us towards a down payment on a future apartment to call home. :-)
Here comes the Bridezillas!
Mom, my godmother Marie and I attended the running of the Brides last Friday.
Very funny! We had fun looking at all the brides, the bridezillas and the amazing gowns... at discounted prices, ofcourse! But, did I get a dress? I guess you all will have to wait and see....
Mom, my godmother Marie and I attended the running of the Brides last Friday.
Very funny! We had fun looking at all the brides, the bridezillas and the amazing gowns... at discounted prices, ofcourse! But, did I get a dress? I guess you all will have to wait and see....