Thanks to everyone that came to my shower in Boston last weekend. It was a very beautiful day! Special thanks to mom and Bernadette for helping with the food and decorations. Everything was so lovely. Very special thanks to old friends from BLA for coming out and out of town special friends Amazing Allison, Lovely Loretta, Marvelous Michelle and Brent's mom Sue. I had a wonderful day I will remember forever. Brent says thanks as well. :-)
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Thanks to everyone that came to my shower in Boston last weekend. It was a very beautiful day! Special thanks to mom and Bernadette for helping with the food and decorations. Everything was so lovely. Very special thanks to old friends from BLA for coming out and out of town special friends Amazing Allison, Lovely Loretta, Marvelous Michelle and Brent's mom Sue. I had a wonderful day I will remember forever. Brent says thanks as well. :-)