Yesterday morning we all walked new daddy Brent to school. Here he is with Ruby in the stroller in front of the famous entrance way to the Glasgow School of Art.
On Friday we said goodbye to my mom... she stayed with us an extra week after my dad returned to Boston and helped with lots of chair rocking and soothing Ruby.
Before my mom left, we finally tried haggis, neeps and tatties (which I think is potatoes and sweet potatoes?) at a restaurant around the corner from our flat... not bad!
and I leave you, partially sleep deprived, with a photo of my lovely GROWING baby (at just about 10 pounds now! - in only 16 days! I had her in little pants today for 3-6 month olds! and she has already outgrown the outfit she wore home from the hospital) with her new friends Lion and Bunny. :-) xo