| Ruby is ready for a summer picnic! |
Grandma Suzie and Ruby share bathtime - Grandma Suzie left this past Tuesday. :-( Thank you for sharing all the lovely times with us this past month - beautiful bathtime, storytime, walks in the park, bedtime and poops.
A day out at Loch Lomand (40 min direct train from our flat) - BEAUTIFUL! and peaceful.
Last Sunday, we participated in the Race for Life with our Buggyfit friends! :-) There were over 30 mummies and buggies - we walked at the end of the 10,000 participants and raised money for cancer. The walk went straight through downtown to Glasgow Green park.
Also, last Sunday kicked off the Glasgow West End Festival. Our beautiful Kelvingrove Park was turned into a carnival. I could not resist the pink dolphin balloon.
This week, my friend Claire from London is coming up for a visit. YAY! Can't wait.. I'm hoping we can hit up Jamie Olivers Italian restaurant again (I can't get enough!).