Saturday, August 6, 2011



At 23 weeks, Ruby has started to roll from her back to her tummy...
and back again... (action shot)
We had a super special visit last week from my friend Amy. Amy and I were room mates at my sorority at Syracuse University. Amy is a big time animator at Dreamworks Studios in LA now. She was headed to London to visit another sorority sister Vicki who lives in London (and is due in September!) and came up to visit us. Super special! I hadn't seen her in 13 years but we laughed and laughed like time had not passed at all. I cannot explain how WONDERFUL it was to have a visitor.. to have such a special friend all this time. And it also made me even more excited to head home in 6 DAYS to visit my girlfriends in the states.

Ruby birthday cupcakes with Amy. 23 weeks old! (when am I going to stop weekly cupcakes, when I get sick of cupcakes! which will be NEVER!)
On the train headed to Edinburgh.

On a ferry around Loch Lomand.. It was such a nice day everyone was on top - we needed to stay on the bottom as we had Ruby's stroller... but we had it all to ourselves!
Thanks for the visit Auntie Amy!