So great to be back... and I think we took the weather with us!
We've had a few adventures this week... I also returned to buggyfit class which was torture ;-) - Need to get fit from all that lobster and birthday cake in Boston. I am likely to be busy with work in October so, it was nice to get some QT solo time in with Ruby.
On Wednesday we went to Troon with our friends Michelle and Penelope (who is 5 weeks older than Ruby). Troon is a 40 minute train to the seaside. It is ridiculously quaint. Ice cream shop, fish and chip shop, playground and little putt-putt mini golf.. that's about it... but it was wonderful! It was super windy so there were also many windsurfers and kitesurfers!
Look at the size of this piece of fish! I am glad I opted for no chips.
Seals hanging out in the harbor.
I loved the waves... they would crash and mist us which was refreshing.
This morning, Brent went off to school and the weather was amazing so, I thought... let's go to Edinburgh and explore! The architecture in Edinburgh is amazing so, I researched a special walk around the city to really enjoy it. Edinburgh is full of houses with lovely gardens and hills overlooking the city so, Ruby and I just enjoyed walking around for the entire afternoon.
Look who is sitting up on a bench in Edinburgh!
Roses in the garden in the city center.
For lunch, we ate at this cafe.. yummy salad with a glass of wine... Ruby had alfresco apples, carrot and parsnip puree.
We also visited the Modern Art Museum... check out their landscaped garden.. you can walk around it too.. unfortunately, not very buggy friendly.
Ruby had a great week!