So much has changed since my last post. We've just been very busy with our preparations for the move and enjoying the summer here in New York City.
Our visas came in the mail. YAY! We've scheduled movers for September 1st and are arranging selling 75% of our belongings in order to make the process as simple as possible. There's something pretty neat about not having tons of belongings. We're content in renting a flat in Glasgow that has everything we need - couch, bed, kitchen odds and ends. Ofcourse, we will fill in the rest but, I like the idea of heading over with a few bags of luggage and settling into a home. So now just trying to live the day to day and take care of all the odds and ends without letting the whole process become too overwhelming. I also emailed my 'swimmies' today to let them know there will not be a Fall 2010 session.
It's a little sad because it's bitersweet saying goodbye to all that work but, I'm really proud of creating a successful entrepreneurial venture doing something I love - in the end, I take a lot of joy in simply that thought.