Had such an awesome weekend of things I'll miss here in NYC. Managed to take a few walks around Prospect Park which was so nice. Saturday night we went to see a concert in Prospect Park with Su, Cathy, Scott and Gloria. It was packed but the music was groovy and it's wonderful to have free things in your backyard... the curious and fun things that are in Brooklyn are for sure things that I will miss upon traveling to Glasgow.
One curious thing we shared with Su and Cathy recently - a trip to the Red Hook Brooklyn Lobster Pound.
On Sunday I joined my friend Angelique at Brighton Beach which is a vacation to another country in itself.. but you can see Coney Island from Brighton Beach - which I visited last Friday and is always FUN! Here's a photo from the Mermaid Parade a few years ago. Coney Island Mermaid Parade both fun and curious.