Tuesday, January 18, 2011

None of me.. but some of Brent's faves...

January has been a BUSY month in our household.  I have been working a lot! This is really good because it keeps my mind busy.  We are relatively prepared for baby so its nice to meet new people, get out and do some fun work.. oh, and get paid for it.  I took 2 marketing freelance gigs, one at a chain of vegetarian cafes - they make the BEST bread in a ridiculous number of varieties - and another at a new yoga center opened by a popular teacher.  The center offers yoga, pilates, cooking classes in a nice kitchen, and loads of other things.  I have been working at the yoga center 3 days a week helping them get started.  The people are really nice and welcoming.  And.. believe it or not, I am in the process of taking a job offer post baby.  All the networking has really paid off so fingers crossed things will be sorted for a smooth transition in the late spring.

Brent is back in full school mode. He is getting in as much studio time as possible before.. duh duh duh... P-day (parent day).. or as we like to call it... THUNDERCATS GO!!!! (reference to the film Juno) - which actually is 'Thundercats Ho'.. no matter, a technicality.

I promise to post a photo soon! but in the meantime, I will post periodically some of Brent's favorite works of pregnant art.
In comparison, here is me in Brent's bathrobe.. the tummy is similar... was taken last month in a snowstorm.. note snow out the window.. this was the weather for most of December.