Saturday, July 16, 2011

Summer T shirts and suits

Swimsuit SALE!
Ruby and I have been swimming 3 times already together. She loves it.. she floats on her back, we practice kicking and 1,2,3 slide in the pool.. she loves it when I blow bubbles too. She has never acted that the water temp is too cold for her and smiles, talks and loves looking at all the people swimming.  At first I was nervous that maybe she would be nervous or scared or cold, but from the first swim she has been all smiles. Threre is a local pool, a 10 minute walk away, which is really lovely where I used to go swimming when I was very pregnant (not to be confused with the University pool where I work out) - the difference? The local pool is sunny, small and very warm as opposed to the workout pool which is at a lower temp good for swimming laps and much larger.  The pool also has a 'family private changing room' with a changing table.. PERFECT for getting ready before and after our swim... did I also mention it is always empty?
Since it is the end of the summer season for fashion, we decided to get a few more swimsuits to last us the rest of the year.. but they were on sale, and I couldn't decide, so I bought 4!



Ruby and daddy on the computer in their summer whites.