It was Brent's Art Show! The show featured all of the 1st year Glasgow School of Art Master of Fine Art students. Brent has classmates from all over the globe and might I say I was VERY impressed. The exhibition featured instillation art, sculpture and painting.. ofcourse, I had my favorite.. (below).
and.. ofcourse, we cannot forget Ruby's 11 week birthday! We celebrated before Brent's art opening with New York cheesecake and Ruby wore a onzie appropriate for the occasion.
and just a small update on Ruby baby.. she is now 'almost' sitting up on her own and BOY, she LOVES it. She practices now with us supporting her by either holding her hands or her tummy and back and does NOT want to return to lie on her back. So much so, she spent the majority of today in her baby Bjorn bouncy seat (which is at a 45 degree angle) and otherwise having us help her practice sitting up; I guess she wants to be part of the action... Brent says (by practicing so much with her) that I have created a monster! ;-)