For Ruby's 13 week birthday.. a lovely piece of Victoria Sponge cake (a yummy vanilla cake with raspberry in the middle - named after Queen Victoria, of course.)! Yum! Ruby was VERY interested in the candle.
We are expecting 70mph winds in Scotland tomorrow. Hold on to your hats folks!
Wednesday Ruby and I depart on a solo mission to London. We are taking the train down (the trip is around 4 and a half hours). We will be staying with my friends Elena and Alberto and their 6 month daughter Daniella. Playdate!
Thursday I am bringing Ruby to a business lunch. Baby's first business lunch! I told my lunch partner not to worry as Ruby loves chatting business. On Friday Brent and Grandma Suzie come down from Glasgow. We are staying as a family with my friend Clare - who is more than generous in offering her house to us in Central London as she is away for the weekend. We will have a fun filled tourist weekend (mixed in with visiting friends. YAY!). Big Ben kids, Parliment!