Ruby and I have been having SO much fun together lately. We have been meeting new people and having new experiences. Last week, we went to our buggyfit class and Mummy and Me yoga. This week, we went to buggyfit and today to a Mummy and Baby Movie - this is when you can take your baby to the movies - typically a VERY early showing - 5 pounds for the movie AND a coffee! - the cinema is a 15 minute walk from our house, has a coffee house/cafe attached and shows indie as well as mainstream films. This week's film was 'Cedar Rapids' - which was a dark comedy and very funny indeed.
The cinema is super confy with couches in the back so Ruby and I sat on the couch (so she can also easily eat when she likes) - I met some other mums at the movie and we all went for a picnic in the park afterwards. SO much fun!
ps: on a more important note, before the film we went to the doctor so Ruby could get her first round of immunizations... she was a trooper! She was sleepy when I took her out of the pram and simply let out a 'meow' when the needle hit her.. then fast back asleep. More courage than me! I couldn't even watch.
:)