Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall in Glasgow

Fall in Glasgow is wet... like every other season in Glasgow.. however, if you manage to bring your head up from looking at the wet ground.. you can see the changes in the leaves... not New England, or Central Park .. but still colorful.
Here is a lovely fall photo for you...

Soon after we took this photo Ruby went for another ride on the swings!


After that, we went to my friend Kim mum's house where she was hosting a Christening Party for her son Finlay. It was a lot of fun.. just going to a party at someone's house is a rarity for me, as I do not know too many people, so I appreciated meeting new people, good food, and a glass of champagne for the afternoon.  Ruby is fast asleep in this photo with Kim and Finlay (who wore a kilt to the church - however, as with most fasionable items, he changed into something more comfortable for this shot).  Ruby was a star at the party.. socalized with everyone!

I especially enjoyed the super sugary cake!  Here are Brent and Ruby chilling out in the sunroom as I present myself with a fantastic piece of cake with loads of frosting!
A fantastic fall day!