Those that know me know I am a yoga person. I love yoga. I have been practicing for 12 years. I love the way it makes me feel inside and out. I love challenging poses and the way you see yourself improve your practice by continuing classes. I even worked at one of the largest yoga brands in the USA. Therefore, I was excited to have a baby and finally try baby and mummy yoga. Needless to say, I've always been a bit disappointed.. not that the instructors are bad .. not at all... I guess I simply find integrating the baby, not stimulating enough for myself. I like the socialization aspect for Ruby and other babies but, I think for fitness, I'll stick to buggyfit (which I am still going to around twice a week). Last week, I decided to give baby and mummy yoga another try. They were having free classes in the local Hamleys (UK equivalent of FAO Schwartz). The class was in the special birthday party room which had loads of disco special lights and things to look at.. needless to say, Ruby loved it! So, I guess we can try again sometime.. but probably not sometime too soon.
The yoga room at Hamleys.
Ruby had fun in the toy store!
However, the REAL highlight was the baby changing room... check it out!
Ruby enjoyed the massive changing room for herself.